The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Such A Happier New Year!

Well, it doesnt get much better than this. We were able to spend the New Year with our best friends/fam a few weeks ago. We had such a great time watching these four monkeys running around... I fashioned these shirts for the them, pretty basic but very festive!
How cute are these hineys?? No fear...all heads were removed safely from the bars :)

What a difference a year makes...last year my boy recovering on New Year's Day from his tummy surgery. I'd say this year was a tad bit happier :)

I'd also say that I dont get to ever spend enough time with two of my favorite mommies. Love these girls so much and am happy I got to bring in the new year with two of my oldest friends (and I do mean "old" in every sense of the word...we were in bed approximately 7 minutes after the ball dropped). :)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Yea for a healthy start to the new year!!!

High Cotton said...

Love those New Year t-shirts! What a way to welcome 2011. Thanks so much for your comment - we can use all the help we can get in selling our house. Fingers crossed!

roxanne said...

LOVED the shirts! How CUTE those 4 are, and am so glad you got to spend the time with your old best buds!!! What fun! Boy, Heath, for a minute there when I looked at Winston's pic I thought you had put a head of you when you were a baby on Winston's body!! It was uncanny!!! Don't get me wrong Chap; he has many of your traits, but the blonde hair and little round face just really hit me. Am open to all disagreements!!!

Amber said...

it was a blast!! And let me tell you, if I weren't knocked up, it would have been a different story. but alas, that's the way the punches roll. love you!