The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, March 4, 2011

Overdue!

Where have we been? Well let's see...

2 bouts with the flu, 1 encounter with strep, 4 new molars, 1 new pre-school, 1 Kindermusik celebration, 2 baby showers, 3 birthdays, and 1 transitioning little toddler = very little time to blog! And rather than writing a senseless novel, I've included our recent milestones in a QBL (quick bullet list)


Definite seperation anxiety going on. Makes doing anything very challenging...and heavy :)

Few new words, lots of new animal sounds

Loves "cookies" (a.k.a ritz crackers)

1 nap (though I'm not sure we're ready)

Pre-school (which will get its own post shortly)

Lots of singing into a microphone (fave is upside down umbrella)

Identify and bring items back to me

Less in love with milk, love affair with apple juice (to the point we need intervention.)

"Stuck Like Glue" fave song...sings the "uh-oh, uh-oh part spot on

Says "no" more times a day than I can count. He really lets ya know about it too. Not just one, but three "no, no, nooo's" is usually what we hear.

LOVES cars. Especially wheels. Sit and spins for hours!!

Is getting into trains. Loves to dance and sing to Thomas the Train.

Here are just a few sum up pictures. More to follow later





























2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Am absolutely loving catching up on everything that's been going on at your house (you're so busy this is about my only way these days!) I hate it that there has been so much illness, but it sounds like all is well and on track. And I love to hear what Winston is doing now, and I can't wait to hear him saying all those words! That's a lot from the last time we saw him! Most of all, I love looking at the pictures of the most beautiful family I know!

Katherine said...

wow, that's a lot going on! seriously, those 4 molars are a PAIN. Savannah's all came in within 2 months so it was like her having a cold that never went away. Thankfully we're done with that for awhile. I can't believe who big our "babies" are getting!! The time is flying by way too fast!!