The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Babies Galore

Yes, this weekend I was in baby Heaven! I had all the cuties in my house and I loved it! Our photo shoot was short lived, but lots of fun!

Here are just a few pictures, aren't they precious??
(The only one we were missing was Carter, we missed you Carter and we hope you're feeling better soon!)
Addison, Baby Lee, and Mr. Smith

Our niece and nephew, they are getting so big!The Goodner Family (had to share this cute little guy giving a big ol' yawn).

7 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

I love those chubby baby cheeks :)

Jaysey said...

They sure are getting big quickly!

Matt and Dionne said...

What cute little babies! How fun for you=) I am so baby hungry right now I can't stand it! I can't wait till my little lady shows up:)

Anonymous said...

those babies are absolutely beautiful! I cab;t believe Smith and Addison are getting so big!! You've got two cute kids there, Krissee and Daniel!! Chap and Heather, I know you guys were in absolute heaven!!!

Krissee said...

I didn't even know you took these pictures. How cute! My babies look huge compared to that tiny little Lee. Thanks for having us this weekend. We had a GREAT time getting to see you guys and our other RH friends.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

how I hate I missed that!! it looks like you had a great time. Tell Mimi she's got a cute one.

Jaysey said...

Ok--here ya go.