The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow at The Office

After a yucky, rainy weekend our fortune has finally changed and the snow is finally coming down...hard! We've already been out to play a little and Chap has some big plans for the 'Rollings' Ski In/Ski Out' set up tomorrow (this involves the picnic table and some wood...sounds safe, huh?)
We are totally loving two weekends of snow in a row!
We went to Blockbuster to stock up since school is canceled tomorrow and this is what we came home with. 'The Office' was on sale for 99 cents so we got the first three seasons! Ha! What dorks?!
I hope everyone is enjoying this yummy snow Sunday!

10 comments:

Jaysey said...

I can't believe it was only 99 cents!

Chap and Heather said...

Yep...all the TV shows that are 5 day rentals were 99 cents. I'm lovin it too, how great is Jim?!

Anonymous said...

Wish it snowed here!! :( How fun! Enjoy your movie day! :)

Jaysey said...

JIm is great-- I heart him.
How's Brodey liking the snow day? Bonnie Ray likes to eat the snow, and they both think chasing snowballs is great as evidenced my video. ;-)

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

There is no snow here! I love the office too!

Daniel said...

For some reason, I thought you were saying that the office was only $.99 to purchase at Blockbuster..and I was getting ready to go on a little field trip.

Matt and Dionne said...

Ooh, season 2 is the best! That show is hilarious!

Chap and Heather said...

Daniel~ Yea right, if it was 99 cents to purchase your stocking would be SET for the next couple of years!

Dionne~ That's what season we're on right now, and I'm loving it! I hadn't ever watched this show before...definitely hilarious! Jim is my favorite =)But are him and Pam EVER going to get together?? Or at LEAST make out one good time?? I mean, come on...

Tonya * said...

What a GREAT show! It is one our favorites. Hope you guys enjoyed the snow....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and Chap had a great time in the snow!! And all those videos! Did you get to watch ALL of them!! Hope you did!! Can't wait to hear about the skiing event.