The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Growing with Grover: 3 months

This month has FLOWN by! Teaching, working on my masters, and being a mommy sure does make you appreciate the weekends!! In some ways I look back on the last three months and feel like it's been at least a couple years, then other times I look back and I feel like our little man was just born yesterday!

1 month
2 months
3 months

I can't believe how much he's grown...looking at these pictures is pretty amazing. He is gettng VERY curious and there's nothing more I love than watching him learn new things. He's fascinated with his hands right now, sometimes I think he might swallow his entire fist...kind of scary at times. He loves music, singing, stretching, snapping, rap songs we make up about him, watching his Daddy bounce the blue ball, the fan, having his diaper changed, and the television (though I work REALLY hard on not letting this last one happen). He's becomming quite the chatter box too...nothing sweeter than his precious baby words :)

I'm sure I'm a little bias, but I honestly believe he's one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. He smiles ALL the time...and man, can he flirt already?? He'll give a grin and cut his eyes at the same time that just makes my heart MELT!

Exhibit: A
...and B.

I wish I could say he gives me ALL the smiles, but he really is good about sharing. Daddy gets TONS, Cookie & Gigi get a lot, and so does Aunt Krissee!

He's doing really well with his schedule and is sleeping through the night like the angel I prayed for :) He goes to bed at 8:00 p.m., I wake him for his last feeding around 10:00 p.m., then he sleeps till I get him up at 6:30 a.m. It's amazing what a healthy baby can accomplish! :)

I love, love, love being Winn's mommy! I know I'm so lucky to have him in my life, and I thank God for him every single day!

11 comments:

Katherine said...

What a cutie! He's getting so big! It's funny cause reading your blog today was like reading our 3 month blog :) Looks like we're at the same pace. Glad to hear everything is going well. Big kiss to Winn from Savannah!

Cookie and Poppy said...

Mommy and Daddy play a big part in a baby being so happy. GiGi and Cookie are not so bad either. I think he knows he is so loved, and he could not be more adorable. I miss him so much! Hope to see you all soon.

Giles Family said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? I forget how small they start out. Then I crave it and want it back. :)

Jaysey said...

Wow! He's getting so big--bigger than Grover now!

Anonymous said...

Hi readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON

Colly said...

What's with that anonymous guy.....he is weird. ;-)

The growing with Grover really puts it in perspective!!!! I'll say it again, Dang, they really do grow fast...just like puppies!=) That football picture is too funny and cute, he cracks me up in that....of course the setting, props, and wardrobe that his mom and dad included didn't hurt!

Matt and Dionne said...

What a cutie! It's absolutely crazy how quickly they grow!

Courtney Heinlein said...

How adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is now and I'm so glad that he is doing much better. I'm really hoping to get Winn and Leighton together this summer:) What ya think? Hope y'all are well and tell Chap I said hello!

mgoodner said...

Such a big boy! I love the sleep schedule! yay for a full night!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

He is so adorable and getting so big!! And what a happy baby he is!! Looks like you are doing a fantastic job!

Amber said...

I absolutely cannot believe how big he is getting!! you certainly can't tell he had any trouble eating. i can't wait to see him!! (and you!)