The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day, Regardless...

Well, not how I imagined I’d spend my first Mother’s Day…but who says being a mom is pretty?? We were supposed to be in Columbia with our BF’s this weekend celebrating with each other and our sweet babes. Instead, we’ve all seemed to catch this yucky virus that Winn developed last Wednesday…and still can’t seem to shake. My poor buddy has been doing breathing treatments and medicine for four days now and still doesn't seem to improve.

Even though this isn’t the ideal situation, I can’t be any more grateful for being a mother than I am today. Having a child to take care of, love unconditionally, and share so much joy with has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I can’t say it enough; I am in LOVE with being a mom!!!

Thank you, Chap and Winston, for making me the luckiest mommy in the world. I love you both more than words can say…and I sure do hope we all feel better soon!!

These goobers make me laugh every day, SILLY!
When he's not sick, this is his new face. Love it!

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful moms in the world, including Roxanne and Marilyn. I love you so much and am grateful for the example and love you provide for me and my family!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear Winn is under the weather :( No fun, especially on Mother's Day. Hope you have a wonderful and special 1st Mother's Day!!

Jaysey said...

Great pics! Happy Mother's Day! You rock! Cute 'lil Winn is super lucky!!

Cookie and Poppy said...

I sure do love those guys, and the Heather Mommy is super. Keep the pictures coming.

Giles Family said...

You don't know me, but I'm JP's wife. Your little Winston is such a beautiful little boy. You are a cute Mother. It's definitely the best and hardest job I've ever had.