The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Thursday, December 10, 2009

One Month Already?!

So, I can’t believe our little boy has been here for a month already??? My heart has grown so much in just 4 weeks, I can’t imagine how it could get any bigger. It’s been so much fun, and such a learning experience at the same time. Some things I’ve learned this month:


1. Changing diapers in the dark = bad idea

2. When your child is making gurgling noises, getting as close as you can to investigate only leads to projectile vomit in the face.

3. The makers of Lasinoh cream are my heroes.

4. Wal-Mart trips with a newborn is like being on ‘The Amazing Race’.

Little Winn,
We are so happy that you are in our lives. You are such an amazing little boy that is loved more than you could ever imagine! Thank you for this month of happiness, laughs, and love!
This is the 'ooh la la' face, one of our favorites. When this face appears, the french accent is on!
We love our happy boy!!
He loves his Cookie!
Growing with Grover: 1 month

9 comments:

Tonya * said...

He is precious. And yes that one month that flew by will soon be a 2year old running around talking. Congrats again!

Chap and Heather said...

Tonya...shhh...that's what I'm afraid of!! :)

Amber said...

awww...Heather, I can't believe he is a month old already! And look at that smile on him! Congrats on surviving the first month.

and yes, lasinoh is the best stuff!!

Love you!

Courtney Heinlein said...

Precious!! I hope I get to meet him soon:)

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love all the pictures. He is definitely Cookie's boy. I really missed him today!

Jaysey said...

Great pictures! He's a super-cutie! LMAO at changing diapers in the dark and projectile vomit--great learning experiences!

Anonymous said...

There isn't enough room on this
blog to tell all of you how much this little guy means to Gramps and me. I know I'm probably a little biased, but he is the most beautiful kid in the world, huh? Thank you so much Heather and Chap for sharing this little piece of heaven with us...

Alisha said...

Only 1 month old & already getting smiles on camera??? This must be one happy kid!! He is adorable!

P.S. Lasinoh also makes great lip balm. Just FYI :)

Colly said...

I like the new blog look. Really cute Santa hat photo too.