The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, April 15, 2011

Farm Fun!

I know, I know, I'm tardy as all get out...but I've promised myself and my family that I'd do a better job! A few weeks ago we took Winn to his first FARM! We had a BLAST, despite the cold rain. I'm pretty sure he smiled the entire time he was there. Makes my heart happy :)


Found some hay...loved the hay.

First pony ride, LOVED it. Laughed the entire time...with his hay of course.

Met up with his long lost friend, Mr. Moo Cow. They had some catchin' up to do and evidently felt like using their tongues to do it! Ahhhhhhhh!!! My little cowboy, had so much fun. It was amazing to watch him explore and get so excited to meet all the animals that we read about, mimmick, and act like on a daily basis. This child had NO fear in his heart. He is definitely a fan of all creatues...so far at least :)


1 comment:

Cookie and Poppy said...

Monkeys love cows? Oh, well I love that monkey and the two chimps that are raising him!