The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, April 15, 2011

Look at me, I'm on a BOAT!

Chap and I have lots of fond memories of growing up on/around lakes; fishing, skiing, swimming, camping, etc. So you can imagine the ants in our pants that we had trying to get Winn to experience his first boat trip! It was a success, I'd say, and we definitely have a wonderful Poppy to thank for it!

I love this picture, makes me so happy!
THIS might have been his fave. A steering wheel, some buttons to push, and some water to watch...what else does a little monkey need??
FIRST FISH!!!!!!!
SECOND FISH!!!!!!!!
THIRD FISH!!!!!!!! (which was the charm, so got some dance lessons from him too...he flopped around a while on the boat, which reminded Winn to share with him some of his fancy fish moves.)
DONE!
Thanks again, Poppy, for taking us out for Winn's first big boat experience. We couldn't have written it better and will always be a very special memory for all three of us.

2 comments:

Cookie and Poppy said...

Wonderful post. We sure do love that boy!

roxanne said...

Cookie and Poppy, I already have copies of these pics here at home and LOVE looking at them! You all are so special to our little love bug, and Heather tells me all the time how much he loves being with you all! And what joy he has on his face on his first boat ride! Aren't we lucky that we all love our children, grandchildren, and each other so much??? Almost sounds like a song, huh, Cookie? :)