The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Monday, May 5, 2008

"Ahoy, It's Boy!"

This weekend we had a baby shower for Scott and Amber!! Their son, Carter, is going to be one lucky little dude! He has wonderful parents who already love him so much and they have friends and family that will support them through this new and exciting journey! We love you guys so much and can’t wait to meet Carter!!


Mom & Dad Rankin





Scott (Dad) wrote a letter to Amber (mom) that I framed with Carter's sonogram picture, such a fun idea...thanks Jamie! =)



The food...yummy!



Me and mom, doesn't she look adorable??


Gift time!





Ok Carter, I think we're ready for you!




Chap shares with Scott and Amber what works for his diaper rash...Desitin. (j/k, he was really just helping me out by being the last minute 'Drew Carrey' for our Price is Right game we played.)



The gang...that's about to get a little bit bigger =) Amber, you are going to be an amazing mom! I am so excited for this new adventure to begin!

8 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

OMG, everything was so amazing! The food was delicious, the decorations were beautiful,and the best part was getting to hang out with my girls! thanks for everything you guys did to make the night so special!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

GREAT job Heather!!! LOVE the decorations and theme...so cute and creative! And you did such a great job on the frame that you made for her. We should start a business together. ;) And Amber is such an adorable pregnant lady!! Love that her dress went with the whole sailor theme! Now it's on to shower #2. :) Can't wait to see the pictures from that one too.

Matt and Dionne said...

What a cute pregnant girl!
The shower looks like it was a ton of fun! What is with you Southern girls and your mad party throwing skillz??? I wish I was able to put together a table of food and decor like that!!!

Jaysey said...

Looks awesome!

Jaysey said...

Qs:
1) Is there a date for baby shower #2, yet?
2) Which subdivision does Normie live in?

Chap and Heather said...

Jenn~

Krissee's shower date is June 14th

Normie isn't answering my e-mails right now...so I'll write you tomorrow and let you know, sorry...my internet has been acting weird and I haven't been able to get to your blog =( I hope it's fixed tomorrow!!

Chap and Heather said...

Jenn~
Ok, Normie just responded (claims he's been out of town =) He lives in Hammett Crossing, do you know where that is?

Jamie~
I'm ready to start that business whenever you are!! =)

Dionne~
I wish I could take full credit for that table but the truth is it took about 7 southern girls to get it looking the way we wanted it =)

Amber~
We are loving our new 'R' coasters and soap!!! That was such a great host gift!! Thank you =)

Sukie Bitchmont said...
This comment has been removed by the author.