The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!!

I can’t believe our Carter turned ONE year old yesterday!! It seems like just last week I was rushing to Columbia so I could witness his entrance into this world (still by far one of the most memorable days of my life!)


Amber and Scott had such a fun b-day bash for Carter this past Saturday. The theme was ‘bubbles’ and it was hilarious to watch all the kids try to swat, pop, and eat the bubbles.

Birthday boy about to have his birthday cake =)
Aunt Dawn and Carter in his sweet outfit that his Granny made for him
Carter and one of his many lady friends =)
Sweet Addison, one that definitely tried to eat the bubbles =)

Carter, we love you so much and have enjoyed this year watching you grow and discover new things. You are such a strong and handsome little man with parents that love you so much! We look forward to all the joy you’ll continue to bring to our lives!!

Love,
Aunt Heather & Uncle Chap

5 comments:

rox ane norm said...

I'll try to make this short but am not sure I can!! First of all, Heather and Chap know that we think the crib is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! Good taste, you guys! Secondly, Carter is an ABSOLTE doll, and so is Addison. I can see them becoming the very best of friends!! Heather, I had no idea that Chap had made "Silly!." You two are a hoot!!!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

awww...that first picture made me tear up a little. Thanks for coming down for the party. Carter has the best Godparents ever!

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

The babies are all so cute!! What fun!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

It is still hard to believe that Carter is already one. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. He is very lucky to have you and Chap in his life. He has more people that love him that he will ever know what to do with.

Matt and Dionne said...

It's crazy how quickly time passes and so sad how quickly our babies grow up=( I think it's affecting me more this time around because Liv is my last and I just don't want her to grow up. I want her to stay my little baby forever! You'll experience it yourself pretty soon here...I can't believe you are already 16 weeks!!! I hope you are feeling great! I can't wait for more belly pics=)