The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, September 4, 2009

3D pics...finally

If anything, this little guy is already teaching me about patience. Last week, we went to get his 3D ultrasound but with his feet, legs, hands, and chord around his face we hardly got a glimpse. This week turned out much better and I'm slowly realizing that parenthood doesn't always happen according to my schedule =)

He at least looks happy in there, which makes me happy =)

Peek-a-boo
Who needs skiis when you have these??

Such a fun experience! I swear, I could have looked at him forever... but the 45 minutes we got with him will defintely hold me over for the next 10 weeks!! Thanks to my mom for this fun extra =) And to Marilyn for making the trips, very special having you both there!





15 comments:

Amber said...

OMG!! that is so amazing! what a cutie pie he is! he does look so happy in there. you must be making a good home for him! I can't wait to meet him in person! love you!

rox and norm said...

IAM IN TEARS!!!! OH HOW BEAUTIFUL!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, AND IT IS TRULY A MIRACLE TO ME -- AS IS HE!!!! HIS GIGI IS ALREADY SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!! I CANNOT WAIT TO HOLD HIM IN MY ARMS!! THANK YOU HEATHER AND CHAP!!!!! LOVE TO ALL THREE OF YOU! GIGI

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

How sweet!! He is so adorable! Those ultrasounds are so much fun!

Tonya * said...

How adorable is that!!!! I know that had to be wonderful moment seeing your little boy like that. Not much longer till he will be here. Such a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

I know I already commented on your facebook, but he's so darn cute I have to do it again. :) AMAZING pictures!! Makes me wish I did 3D pics with my kids. I love that he is already smiling...adorable! And you are so right...parenting does teach you patience and it is never on your schedule. :) Can't wait for you to experience being a mom...it is truly wonderful!!

Steve said...

Those are the best ultrasound pics I've ever seen! And he's smiling! That's awesome. He'll be spitting up all over you in no time!

Jaysey said...

I love that laughing picture! This 3-D ultrasound is pretty awesome.

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

what wonderful pictures! I can't wait to meet little Winn!! I love the one where he is smiling!

The Thalinger Clan said...

WOW! Those are incredible! I am so happy that you were able to see him and you can really start to tell what he looks like. Can't wait to meet him in person!

Colly said...

Those are amazing. I love 3-D!!! I think it's a great sign that he already looks like he's having a good laugh in there!!

The Morgans said...

Love it!!!! Can't wait to meet him in person! See you saturday!

Krissee said...

He is such a happy baby boy. These pictures make my heart melt.

Alisha said...

Those are the best 3D pics I have ever seen. What a cutie! Usually they just look freaky to me-- but those are awesome!!!

Rollings' Book Club! said...

Those are so amazing!I can't wait to see him for real!You will be a great mother!


Love,
Neely

Rollings' Book Club! said...

Dear mrs.Rollings could you mabyee send some pictures to mrs.Hill? I wanted to see how cute he is. carson