The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When I Grow Up...

I want to be just like my Dad!!

This weekend, my dad will be participating in a 105 mile bike ride from Rock Hill to Greenville to raise money for MS. Yes, the man is almost 60 years old and knows no limit!

A picture of him on last year's ride...classic Dad :)
Dad, I admire you more than you know! Good luck this weekend, we'll be cheering for you!!!


To learn more about how you can contribute:

4 comments:

Amber said...

he is pretty amazing! call me tonight!

Jaysey said...

He's the most active man I know! Go, Dad Gourley!

Colly said...

He is quite impressive, isn't he!? So how did it go?

Anonymous said...

2013 hermes bagsHermes Belts hphx hermes belts2013 Hermes Bags bojh