The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, June 8, 2012

BEST day EVER!

**For some reason this was in my "drafts" and since I'm doing a little "blog-keeping" I figured I'd post (though I can't seem to get it in the correct date of draft order??) 

A few weeks ago I got to participate in one of the best days ever. Gigi got us all (Me, Winn, Chap, Aunt Mandi, and herself) tickets to see Elmo!!  Elmo was having a musical...so obviously, guess who was his biggest fan??!!   

Thank you, Gigi!
 I do think that with the exception of Winn, we all deserve a small amount of money back from ticket purchase because pretty sure the only thing we looked at was him.  Laughing, loving, and dancing his Sesame Street friends.  Watching my child enjoy something that much filled me with a deep desire to do this every single day.  Impossible you say??  I suppose.  Till then, I wiill treasure this moment and remember every second of  happiness from this day! 
 And then it got better.   We went across the street to meet Unc Norm for lunch, where a BAND was playing (woot woot)
And a bouncy house inflated, end not being used (at all!)






No comments: