The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 3 - My buddy and me...

An ordinary day of running errands can turn into an extraordinary moment.  After putting up with my million and two errands, our last stop was to pick up a graduation gift at Winthrop.  I finally found a light spot in a dark day for this 2 year old...the fountains.  We ran, played, and basically swam till we laughed so hard we could hardly talk.  And then, we did what every memorable moment ends with; a date to McDonald's. 

I do love him and how hard we laugh together!
The tracks that run through the campus, he stood there and yelled "Thomas come see me please" for at least 5 minutes.
I love how the smallest, unplanned moments can leave the greatest impression on a little guy's world. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are back to the blogging world-- I have missed you! :). Enjoy your summer and savor every moment with your cute little guy! Looks and sounds like you already are. You are such a good mama!!