The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 5 - clippin' with my sizzlers

So my child has been BEGGING me for some "sizzlers" so he can "trims".  While I'm not exactly positive when it's appropriate for children to learn how to use "sizzlers" (I teach fourth grade, not pre-school...) I figured we'd give it a go and PRAY for hair to remain "untrimmed" throughout the learning experience. 


Sidebar:  At school W likes to stand on top of the picnic table, yell "who wants a haircut?", and give them pretend trims with his pretend finger scissors as they line up.  In case you are wondering, yes - Chap is thrilled.  

Trim time...
some serious 'sizzlerin' going on!

He was so proud of himself...he sat here for almost an hour and cut up strips of paper I prepped for him.
In an effort to "create" and "recycle" the tree that lost its life in order for my child to 'sizzle', we used some scraps to make a mailbox for our "treasures". 

No comments: