The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Weekend

We had a GREAT weekend! After 'spa day' with the ladies Saturday morning, everyone came back to our house for some tailgating fun and to watch the games. Amber brought Carter to visit Rock Hill for his first time!! It was so neat having them both here! I understand how much effort and work go into packing a baby, a baby's overnight stuff, and a mommy's stuff...so I truly truly appreciate Amber for making the trip!



Amber's birthday was actually over a month ago, but this is the first chance we've all had to celebrate!





I loved having the girls together this weekend. I will forever be grateful for the friendships we've created. I know that no matter where we go or what adventures we have, these girls will always be there for me! Love ya'll! We miss you Amber!

8 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

i teared up a little at the pic of the four of us. I had so much fun and it really says something about friendship when you can come back and fall right back into place where you left all. I love all you girls, you are the best kind of friends!

Doug & Stef said...

What I wouldn't give for a spa day! how fun, i love that cute plate!

Jaysey said...

Awww...glad y'all had a fun weekend.

Matt and Dionne said...

You guys are so fun!!! That little Carter isn't so little anymore:) What a cutie pie!

mgoodner said...

I love all the pics. I cannot believe how big Carter is now. I hate that we missed meeting him!

Chap and Heather said...

Stef~
Hey! I got that plate on-line actually at www.thewriteplate.com
It used to be in Southern Living magazine, but they discontinued it! It's my mom's actually...I just haven't given it to her quite yet =)

Dionne & Mimi~
Isn't it amazing how big he's getting?? I almost cried when I saw his little man fuzz on his legs last weekend. =(

Anonymous said...

Ah, how fun! Nothing better than some girl time! I have that plate too... LOVE IT!!
And thanks so much for checking on us... we are alive & well and FINALLY have power as of last night!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Doll...First of all, Happy Birthday, Amber!! Carter is absolutely beautiful!! The pics of all you girls was absolutely great. Friends are the best gift you can have in your life!! Heath, I LOVED the plate!! Can't WAIT to get it!! But enjoy it while you have it!! Dad saw your blog (didn't even know what one was, and LOVED all the pics!!! ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON...MOM AND DAD!!