The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Daybies Come to Rock Hill

We had some pretty important visitors this weekend, The Daybies made their first appearance in Rock Hill! It was a last minute trip, that made me happier than they'll ever know =) Here are just a few of the bazillion pictures from the weekend.


Chap, Me, Smith, & Addison swinging on the front porch


We had dinner at Thursday's Too, where Smith and Addison got to meet some other important people, our Rock Hill family, The Bighams. Mrs. Kathy and Larry own the restraunt that a lot of us worked at (and grew up at) in college. They were instant fans of the Daybies!

After dinner we went by the Morgan's to say hello and show off a little bit. Momma Paula was pullin' some good baby blockers to get her hands on Smith. Watch out Brittany, looks like somebody is ready for a grandbaby!


After a fun night I woke up to what was like my perfect Christmas morning. Krissee and Daniel had the babies, all their toys and blankets spread out in the living room playing and laughing like crazy. Smith and Addison were grinning and giggling, they were so precious! Here is Ms. Addison in her cute bow that Aunt Heather got her (I like bows!)

Uncle Chap got in on the action too, though I wish I had a picture of the fancy dance moves he performed for Smith and Addison. Wow.

Thank you Daniel and Krissee for taking the time to come and visit! You made our weekend very happy and we can't wait to see you soon! =)

14 comments:

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love your pictures! We went by there when they got home and Addison was fussy. I think she missed you or partied too much!

Doug & Stef said...

too cute twinners! now we're both aunts of twin twerpies woohoo - i can't wait to see mine!

Chap and Heather said...

Marilyn~ It could have been the late night talks...that girl can chat for hours =)

Stef~ I saw pictures of your precious twins!! Isn't it fun being the aunt?? Not sure I could handle that role as a the mother of twins...that's LOTS of work!

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

They are so cute!!! Glad you had a great weekend!!!

The Morgans said...

They are adorable! They were the life of the party at the Morgans. It just wasn't the same without them.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

how fun!! I can't wait to see them giggling and smiling. It's always fun in rock hill!

Daniel said...

Heather,
I'm the one who took the picture of you and Chap on the swing, so I have to rat you out.

There were multiple pictures taken, and while this one may have been the best of Heather and Smith, I guess Chap and Addison don't count. :)

Shenanigans heather. I declare shenanigans.

Chap and Heather said...

haha, Daniel...you and your shenanigans!! =) THIS was the ONLY picture that my camera didn't delete when I was downloading them to the computer...I have an automatic 'delete' feature and sometimes it starts deleting before they are downloaded. It makes me sad =( But at least I had this one!!!

Jaysey said...

Great pictures! These really capture your joy well.

Anonymous said...

What a fun surprise! They are SO SO cute!! And you are such a cute Aunt!

Matt and Dionne said...

Oh, they are getting so big! Weekends with family are the best:)

Colly said...

I'm sorry to have missed them, looks like you were really loving it!!

Anonymous said...

The pics of the Day Babies are absolutely darling! They are beautiful babies. It's too bad their Uncle Chap and Aunt Heather don't love them very much!!! I am really looking forward to seeing those dolls!!! Krissee, thank you for the sweet thank-you note!! You didn't have to do it, but it was very sweet of you!!

Jaysey said...

Today's post is all about you! I had a great time this weekend! Thanks!