The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Monday, October 6, 2008

Smith & Addison's Big Day!


This weekend we went to Columbia for the twins' Christening! They were so adorable, there were lots of 'oooh's and ahhhh's' when they were presented to the congregation. =) I hate I didn't get any more pictures of them in their beautiful gowns, BUT what do you expect...between them, the cousins, and Carter Aunt Heather was in baby heaven and didn't have much time for photography, so I'm relying on mommy and daddy Day for this!



Chap and I are so proud to be a part of these babies' lives. They are such a blessing to our family and we look forward to watching them grow into amazing people!!



PS...I am also grateful to Smith and Addison for their part in increasing Krissee's foot size. Thanks to them I am the proud new owner of seven amazing pairs of shoes!!! =) I'll keep my gloating minimum, as I am sure payback is heck.






6 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

wasn't everything wonderful! it was so good to see you guys and get to hang out a little.

p.s. did you leave any shoes for me?! :)

Ashley said...

Great pics!! Did you get the brown pointy-toe heels?!?!? ;-)

The Morgans said...

What a beautiful family!!! Sounds like it was a wonderful day!!!

p.s. Krissee's hair looks great at that color. We don't get to see many pictures of mom and dad on their blog, so thanks for the picture of them. I haven't seen them in a while.

Cookie and Poppy said...

It was a wonderful day, thanks Heather for the great post

Chap and Heather said...

It was such a wonderful day, wasn't it??!!

Amber and Ashley ~ I am sorry to say, but I did take a lot of super cute pointy shoes...some were brown, but I do think there are a coupld pairs left for you guys =) I promise to share!!

Matt and Dionne said...

Awww congrats guys! Such a beautiful family!