The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Three Years

Well, we've made it through another year. This year has probably revealed more to me about our marriage than any other. Overcoming some of the challenges we faced this past year has shown me a new side of our relationship that I am very appreciative for!! Even through the tough times there isn't really anyone that can cheer me up quite like my husband can.

Chap, I appreciate your honesty, humor, and compassion throughout our marriage. Thank you for not trying to beat me up this past year, I am sure I gave you plenty of reason to =) I'm SO looking forward to year #4 with you and all new experiences it brings our way! I'm sure they won't all be pretty, but we'll get through them together! Love you!!

14 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Happy Anniversary!!

wow, aren't you a posting machine lately? I love it!

The Thalinger Clan said...

Happy Anniversary!! This year is so exciting for you guys, can't wait to meet Baby Rollings!!!!! Love you!

Jaysey said...

Aww...Happy Anniversary!

Krissee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 3 Years Woo Hoo!!!

Tonya * said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Chap!!! How exciting and especially with what is to come in year #4.

Hope everything is going good for you in this trimester and that saltines are needed that much.

Chap said...

Hey scooter!! Thank you for the kind words. I love you too, nothing is ever that bad when you're around. Problems seem to just fade away because of you, and for that I'm truly thankful. I love you and can't wait to hang out with you through the rest of this year and 2010. 2010, WOW. Sounds like the future!!! ...shouldn't we be driving flying cars already, at least a hoverboard, nevermind, sorry, love you.
Chap.

Chap and Heather said...

CHAP!!!!!!!! OH MY HECK...YOU MADE A COMMENT!! This just made my day, thanks babe =) What a fun surprise...maybe you should work on our hoverboard this weekend?? I think we'd be the talk of the town if we had the first in our neighborhood =)

Love you!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

Happy Anniversay to you both!!

Doug & Stef said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! You all are so cute!!

Matt and Dionne said...

Happy Anniversary! You make such a cute couple in pics...I'm sure you're just as cute if not cuter in person:)

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

happy anniversay!!

Colly said...

You're a sweetie cake aren't you! :-)
Happy Anniversay!!!
I have been away from the blogs for a while, but I love the new look!!!

The Morgans said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

rox and norm said...

Oh My Gosh, Pumpkin!! I just can't keep up with your blogs, you are so quick!!1 The pictures of the clothes we bought are so sweet!! But I really don't think we got a lot! We're going to have to go back quick!! What Heather didn't tell you all is that we were both so emotional over this trip that when we walked out the door of Carter's we both started crying and standing there on sidewalk hugging!!

Heather, thank you so much for giving me a beautiful gift -- the honor of going shopping with you for this wonderful grandchild I cannot wait for!!! Love you!!