The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crocs Rock!


So, I’ve always been very hesitant of buying the original Croc shoe…I think they are adorable on other people, but for some reason they look really goofy on me! However, I found this new style of crocs and am so happy with them I had to share! They are the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever tried, and for those who are on their feet all day every day, this is very important!! In my opinion they are pretty cute too, or at least nobody has told me I look too goofy in them yet. Anyway, I have them in both brown and black and have successfully worn them to school the last 5 days (including to play soccer at recess). Chap told me they are going to start stinking soon, but I’m willing to risk it!

9 comments:

Colly said...

Those are much better looking than the original!

Matt and Dionne said...

Those are much nicer looking than the originals for sure and they look so comfy! I really like the original ones on little kids.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to buy a pair for myself. I am like you and feel like I look funny in them. Kylie & Savannah wear them almost daily...LOVE crocs for kids! They are the perfect shoe for kiddos! My mom wears the ones like you have and she looks so cute in them. I tried them on while she was here and they are super comfy! I kept tripping in them when I walked though. :) Do you have that problem? It's probably just me. :)

Chap and Heather said...

See, I am glad to hear ya'll say that...a lot of adults I know wear the originals and I always giggle a little. Yes, on the children they are great! I really like how they have those little decorative attachments for the kid shoes...but I tell you what, I've had girls go BANANAS when they lose those small pieces on the playground...ahhhhh!! =)

Doug & Stef said...

how fun! those are way cuter. I'll have to get some. i didn't have the originals, but I have a pair of the mary janes & believe me they were the best when i was preggo.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!! I am a new croc convert as well and they have been fabulous since i've been preggars. Plus, the new styles they have out ARE much cuter than the orginal. I think i've worn mine to work everyday since getting them 2 weeks ago.

amber

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the things you got your sis-in-law! I'm sure you thought I was such a nerd to call you about that and I'm sure my message was even more dorky. :) :)

Anonymous said...

Cros rule, girls drool.

Chap and Heather said...

Donald Doy~

So glad you can join us =) I am sure these crocs are nothing in comparison to Carnival's "Fleep Flops"! =)