The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Monday, March 24, 2008

Smith & Addison

The much anticipated news is finally here, my sister-in-law, Krissee, found out on Thursday that she is having a boy (Smith Chapman Day) AND a girl (Mary-Addison Day). Smith and Addison will be the newest additions to our family in August! I am so excited I can hardly wait to meet them!! Chap’s parents obviously felt the same, as soon as they found out Krissee had purchased the beds, bedding, and paint they were on their way to offer their help and services (great parents and grand-parents!) We had so much fun getting the nursery set up for Smith and Addison. Uncle Chap and I put together BOTH cribs, and managed to do this without any arguments (which I am sure only means we will have some difficulties when the time comes to set up our own crib!) I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family that we are so close to and that's about to get a little bit bigger! Thanks Krissee and Daniel for letting us participate, it was a special day for us and we love you both! I can’t wait to meet our new niece and nephew!!

Larry means business when it's work time!


Chap I and putting Smith's bed together.

Ta Da!! Finished products, now we just need some babies in there!!

...Daniel testing out our building skills. I think we passed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was good "practice" for you guys! seriously though, they look great. i KNOW Krissee appreciated all the help!!

amber

McKenzie Larson said...

hey heather...what is your email address?? I've made my blog 'private' so i'll have to send you and email invite to view it!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congrats to you brother-in-law and sister-in-law!! How exciting! Now let the shopping begin! :) Great job, by the way, on putting together the cribs. Practice makes perfect. :) Where did they get that bedding? SO CUTE!

Matt and Dionne said...

How exciting! I remember when my sister was having the 1st grandbaby in our family--it was a very fun time for us.
The cribs and bedding are so cute! Seeing all that makes me want to redo everthing for our next baby:)

Chap and Heather said...

McKenzie~
Hi!! My e-mail address is heatherannewu@yahoo.com. Your message made me happy, I went to visit your cute blog the other day and was sad I couldn't see it. Can't wait to get the invite (that makes you sound very official too, by the way!=)


Jamie~
Hi!! =) She got the bedding from Kids' & Baby Home Plus store in Columbia, it was soooo much fun in that place! Chap had to chase me out of there!! You are more than welcome to come, I'd love another shopping trip =) Krissee said there was also a fantastic place in Charlotte too, I'll be sure to get the name, you might be able to check it out next time you visit your parents
ps...I would love to see pics of your nursery, I am sure it's adorable!


Dionne~
I am so excited, I'll get to give my parents their first grandchild and can't wait (neither can my mom!) I can imagine I will want to re-do the nursery every chance I get...there is so much cute stuff out there, I don't know how people can decide??!! However, I am sure that finances will help me choose...that baby stuff is kind of expensive!! =)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great. Daniel and I really can't thank you guys enough. Having you there meant so much to us. We can't wait to repay the favor! You and Chap are going to be a great Uncle and Aunt and I know Smith and Addison are going to love you as much as we do if not more.
Love you!
Krissee

Colly said...

Those cribs are so cute!! Good job, buddy!

Doug & Stef said...

how fun! guess what - lisa is expecting twins also!!! we just barely found out!

Chap and Heather said...

Holly cow!!! How exciting?!! Please tell her I said congratulations, I am so happy for her!!