The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ski Fun!

Chap and I finally organized our first 'friend ski trip'! The two of us usually try to go snowboarding at least 3 times every winter and our fiends get sick of hearing about how much fun we have...so this year we decided they were coming with us! We went to Snowshoe, West Virginia (most decent place to ski in the east) and had a blast! Not too sure if everyone had as much fun as us...for many it was their first time snowboarding, which can be quite frustrating your first time! Expectations for this might include: bruised bottoms, crying, and of course cussing out your husband at least 5 times for NO reason!! =) Anyway, we had a LARGE time and can't wait to do it again next year!


The Goodner's, Jones Brothers, and me!

Brittany's first time off the lift...Ashley trying not to get cussed out! =)
Us =)
Brittany & Ashley
Me & Brittany






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for updating your blog! :) I am so excited to have another way to keep in touch! Although talking on the phone is my personal favorite! :) Keep up the blogs...I'll be checking on you. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun, thanks for sharing!! We want to go soon! See ya at school!
Kim

Doug & Stef said...

Hey Heather! It is so good to hear from you! I am glad you are doing so well! Yes we are so happy to be on the mend with little weston. thank you for posting.. i love checking other people's blogs yeah!
love - stef

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of that loser falling off the lift!! Your page looks awesome! Maybe I can get one started up......
Love, B

Chap and Heather said...

Hey Brittany!! Yes, that loser falling is my favorite =) At least it was graceful and left little bruising?! I think you should definitely start up a page...one more distraction never hurt, right?!