The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Stink Eye





While the movie “Juno” had MANY fantastic one-liners such as:

Rollo: That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet.

Juno MacGuff: As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni.

The line that Chap and I refer to frequently is: "I doubt she gave you the stink-eye. That's just the way her face looks... That's just her face," Michael says this as him and Paulie look to see a girl shooting them a hideous stare, it is hilarious! Chap and I crack up every time we hear it and we always try to point out people who are giving the ‘stink eye’ (quietly of course). Well, recently we were playing some ‘ugly face’ games and the stink eye came up! Our friend, Justin happened to nail this unique face brilliantly. Thank you, Justin, for sharing your many talents and re-creating the greatest stink eye ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!!!! We really enjoyed this movie!! I hope to see you and that stink eye one day soon. Take care!
John

Anonymous said...

Greg and I have yet to see Juno. I have been wanting to, but now I really want to just to see what you are talking about. :)

Chap and Heather said...

You guys should definitely see it...should be out on video soon! The humor in it was outstanding, Chap really liked it too (which is surprising since the story line isn't very 'manly' =)

Unknown said...

Hey Heather! You look so great. I could picture you as being the best teacher. It is so fun to see glimpses in your life from your blog. Your wedding photos are beautiful! It's so good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Man, who doesn't love a good stink eye?!!! I know I do!!! Maybe when the movie comes out on DVD, we can have a big stink eye party!! :)
Love, B