The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bag Tagged!

My friend, Jamie, ‘tagged’ me with my first tag…a bag tag!

Its been a while since I’ve cleaned out my purse…actually, I don’t think I really ever ‘clean it out’…I tend to just remove junk when it gets to full to make room for new junk =) It could have been worse though, once when I was ‘junk removing’, I found half eaten, opened pop tarts (talk about crumb city!) Anyway, here is my favorite purse that I got for my birthday (thank you Brittany!) I haven’t carried anything since, I love it!!



…and here are its contents:

Planner (tend to write in this 2 to 3 times a day, would be lost without)
Wallet (wish I had more to write about its contents!)
Popcorn (I have a fear that I might get somewhere and starve?? So I tend to carry around food in my purse…just in case)
Jolly Ranchers
Gum
Paint samples
(tons actually, we just finished painting 4 rooms in the house…but I guess I could take them out now!)
Mints
Lotion (I wash my hands constantly so I have really dry hands, plus I like the way it smells =)
Hand sanitizer (safety first!)
Scotch Tape (I don’t really have an explanation for this??)
Face powder
2 Chap Sticks
(one for me, one for Chap)
Sunglasses
5 pens
: (not sure why so many??)
1 sharpie marker (teacher)
Earrings (thank goodness, I had been looking for them all weekend!)
Dog bones (promise, this isn’t one of my fearful starvation tactics, I really did have to deliver flyers to mailboxes a couple weeks ago and brought dog treats with to give to my furry friends that might have not been so happy to see me.)
Card (my grandma sent me an anniversary card this week that I liked so I put in my purse to look at every now and then.)
Post-Its (I leave reminders for myself everywhere...my steering wheel can get pretty full at times.)
Wipes (I am really good at getting anything I am eating on everything I am wearing. I blame it on hanging around fourth graders all day.)


While we’re sharing bags, I thought I would share this great beach/lake bag my mom got me this week from Banana Republic! It was on sale for $20 at the outlet and I really enjoy it!

Okay, so that's my 'bag tag'. Now, it's your turn. Here is what you do:

1. First take a picture of your bag (purse, diaper bag, briefcase) the one you use daily.

2. Then empty it out and take a picture of it's contents. No cleaning out first!! That's what makes this fun!

3. "Bag Tag" five people. If you read this, I tag you! (unless you're a guy of course...actually, if you are a guy and you've read this far, maybe you should post about your bag.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute bags, we are going to the Banana Outlet this weekend. I might have to look into getting a new beach bag myself. Cute post!

Liz

Anonymous said...

LOVE both of your bags! You got me thinking that I need a beach bag myself. :) Greg will love you for that. :)

Anonymous said...

love the new beach bag! when i was looking at the picture of the contents, i was squinting and looking closer thinking, "is that a bag of popcorn?" it was and that's hilarious! :)

amber

Chap and Heather said...

Jamie~
I will take the blame for that one, it's worth it!! =)

Amber~
YES...it was popcorn!! You know they don't call me 'hungry Heather' for nothing!! =)

Jaysey said...

But popcorn requires a microwave...too much work. My purse has an assortment of granola bars...you can eat them any time...like right in the middle of a faculty meeting that has lasted entirely too long.

Chap and Heather said...

haha, very true Jenn! I usually have fat free cheeze its or pop tarts, but for some reason I grabbed a bag of pop corn on my way out the door the other night...not only do you have to find a microwave to pop it in, but then you have to put up with everyone smelling it and commenting. Not my most discreet snacking, I must admit!

Gigi and gramps said...

Loved the post on your bag, Heath, especially the contents!! Thanks for showing the beach bag!! Glad you like it. It looks really cute in the picture!! Love you!