The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank you!!!

Yesterday was mine and Chap’s two year anniversary. I still feel like I can’t say thank you enough to our supportive friends and amazing families who helped make our wedding the most special, and memorable day for us. Chap and I still talk about how overwhelmed we were with the generosity and sincerity that went into that day. We’re not sure we’ll ever be able to give back or show enough gratitude to those who participated, but we hope they know in their hearts how we feel, that day was so special because of their love. Neither of us is sure how we got so lucky to be so loved, but we are very grateful!

Chap, thank you for the past two years. I feel like I’ve already grown so much in our marriage. Thank you for making me laugh every day, for making me feel important and appreciated, and for making me comfortable and happy to be the person I am.

Our parents continue to give, for our anniversary they gave us a gift that will last forever, and we can’t thank you enough! Our pictures remind us of how wonderful and fun that day was for us and now thanks to you we are able to re-live it whenever we want for the rest of our lives!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


My beautiful, fun, and supportive bridesmaids. Thank you so much girls, you know I couldn't have done it without you!!


Chap and his fun, supportive groomsmen. They are great!


My sweet and beautiful class that came to my wedding, it was so special walking down the aisle to see their smiling faces waving.

Dancing with my dad, this piture sums up how we felt! We had to laugh a lot to keep from crying, I love my dad!

Chap and his sweet mom dancing, thank you for all you do Marilyn!

Normie, my brother, and my best friend's husband (Scott) played our first dance, 'Crazy Love'.

So happy!

Going to St. Lucia, the best place on earth (oh, how I wish I was there now!!!)

11 comments:

Jaysey said...

What a fun little stroll down memory lane. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I loved seeing the wedding pics...you were such a beautiful bride! Hope you and Chap had a great day!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I said, Jenn! It was fun going back and looking at those pics. Happy Anniversary you guys, i hope you have many many many more!
love,
amber

Matt and Dionne said...

We hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary and many more to come! You looked so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Awe, you made me cry. That was really sweet.

Chap and Heather said...

No crying allowed anonymous...that's my job! =)

Doug & Stef said...

how fun! i love OTHER people's weddings haha mine was so stressful I just seem to enjoy others so much more! happy anniversary heather!

Chap and Heather said...

Thanks guys! Everyone is so sweet =) I wish I had better details to share of how we celebrated, but the boring reality of it is that his gift to me was paint for the house and my gift to him was to do the painting!! I know that's not movie romance, but at least I don't have plain white walls anymore =) I'll post pics as soon as I finish the bathrooms!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather~

You have been bag tagged. See my blog for instructions. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and can't wait to see the new paint! It's amazing how much paint makes such a huge difference in a house.

Cookie and Poppy said...

The Rollings parents are also enjoying the pictures but most of all we enjoy the real live bride and groom.

Love,
Cookie and Poppy