The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Babies Are Coming!

Krissee is at the hospital right now and they expect the twins to arrive either tonight or tomorrow! I am so excited, I can't wait to meet them. I know a lot of you are excited too so I wanted to remind you that Daniel is going to try and keep his blog updated with how things are progressing. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get the first chance. Please remember Krissee, Daniel, Smith, and Addison in your prayers! Yeaa...I LOVE baby time!!

3 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

HOw fun! This will give me an idea of things to come! good luck!

Jaysey said...

Get ready to birth some babies!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! This is great news!! Keep us posted. I will definitley keep them in my prayers tonight. Oh, I feel so nervous for them. I remember it like it was yesterday. How exciting!! You will be the best Aunt!