The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Break 2008!

One of my favorite days of the year is finally here!! Today is the last day before break, the day we get to werar PJ's, exchange gifts, have hot chocolate, and watch 'holiday' movies (this is all after we take our tests of course....yes, I am that witch).

This year, our team opted for the matching pj's/scarf uniform set by Target (except Brad, but he's a guy so that might have looked funny =) I love my fourth grade team so much! It makes coming to school that much more fun knowing that I have such great friends that support me and love shopping at Target just as much as I do!

Happy Christmas Break 2008!!!




7 comments:

Daniel said...

So was it like this??

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/target-lady/227541/

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

yea Christmas break!!

that looks like fun to wear your pj's to school...we never got to do that.

Anonymous said...

Y'all look so cute and comfy! I bet you are so excited & ready for Christmas break. I've decided being a teacher would be great...you have quite a nice schedule huh? Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

you guys look great!! Merry Christmas! My break doesn't start till noon on christmas eve!

Jaysey said...

I want to wear my PJs to school...

Cookie and Poppy said...

I want to wear my pjs all the time. Some days I do, just because I can.

Anonymous said...

Just an F.Y.I... Erika is FINALLY engaged!! Wohoo!! :) So happy for her! Just thought you'd like to know.