The Rollings

An attempt to preserve the moment and celebrate family ~Heather

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rollings' Christmas 2008

Well, I was too busy watching movies on my new portable DVD player (thank you Marilyn), reading my books, and hangin out to do any more posts in the RV. It was actually a fun trip! Definitely the only way to travel 14 hours with the fam =) Since we're spending Christmas in Arkansas we did the Rollings' Christmas a little early...which I am very grateful for them re-arranging their Christmas schedule for us!! So, here's the re-cap (early Gourley Christmas will follow).



Big cousin Rollings with Smith and Addison. Smith found Rollings quite hilarious! When Rollings would sing and dance around, Smith cracked up!! It was so cute! You can tell who that boy is going to look up to when he gets a little older =)


Uncle Chap and Smith Christmas morning

Addison and Poppy

Christmas morning, Keesha got Ms. Addison laughing lots...here was one of her action shots =)


We had a wonderful Christmas with the Rollings! Having two sweet angels there makes us that much more thankful for all of our many blessings!



6 comments:

Cookie and Poppy said...

I LOVE your pictures. So much better than mine. I miss you guys so much already, even if you did just leave. Have a safe trip.

Jaysey said...

Sounds great! I am glad y'all are having such a merry holiday!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

aren't those babies too sweet. I'm glad to hear the RV trip went well!

Courtney Heinlein said...

I love the pictures!! You and Chap look so happy and I couldn't be more thrilled for you both. Thanks for the Congrats and don't worry, when you least expect it, miracles will happen:)

Krissee said...

Thanks for posting all of those precious pictures of my babies. I'm so happy that Addison was a big Heather fan that second day. I loved spending time with you guys.

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pictures of those Day Babies and Rollings! What a beautiful family you have, Cookie and Poppy! Thank you so much for everything you did for our family this Christmas. You'll never know how much we appreciate it!! Love ya, BFF!